The Eagle warranty is the best in the business!
- 2 years free wheel-maintenance program
- 2 years front-to-back parts and labor warranty on all manufacturer’s defects
- 5 years exclusive warranty on cast corners, tie-down rail, door hinges, intermediate bows and carts
Please read below for details:
2-Year Front-to-Back Warranty
Eagle Retractable Tarp Systems (“Eagle Tarps”) warrants the Eagle retractable sliding tarp system (“Eagle”) against manufacturer’s defects in material or workmanship for 2 years from the date of pickup on the following components under standard use:
- Parts and labor on the Eagle’s aluminum framework on front and rear bows
- Parts and labor on the Eagle’s front and rear closing mechanisms
- Parts and labor on the Eagle’s rear door flaps and mechanisms
- Parts and labor on the Eagle’s tarp material excluding stenciling
- Parts and labor on all Eagle wheels
5-Year Limited Warranty
Eagle Tarps warrants the Eagle against manufacturer’s defects in material or workmanship for 5 years from the date of pickup on the following components under standard use:
- Parts and labor on the Eagle’s framework cast corners
- Parts and labor on the Eagle’s tie-down rail
- Parts and labor on the Eagle’s intermediate bows
Terms and Conditions
If Eagle Tarps finds that the Eagle contains any such defect in the aforementioned components, within their warranted time frame, the Eagle system must be brought to an authorized Eagle Tarps facility to receive warranty service.
Purchaser’s exclusive remedy and Eagle Tarp’s sole obligation is for Eagle Tarps to supply all labor necessary to repair any aforementioned Eagle component found to be defective within the warranty period and to supply, at no extra charge, new or rebuilt replacements for parts found to be defective during the warranty period. Eagle Tarps shall not be liable for any loss or damages, including consequential, indirect and incidental damages, arising out of the use of, or inability to use, the Eagle or for breach of any express or implied warranty or condition on the Eagle. Under no circumstances shall Eagle Tarps be liable for an amount greater than the actual purchase price of the defective components.
This warranty does not cover fading, peeling, or discoloration of the tarp or graphics caused by exposure to sunlight or chemicals. Eagle Tarps shall have no liability or obligation to the purchaser with respect to any Eagle system requiring service during the warranty period, in which Eagle has been, in Eagle Tarps’ sole discretion, subjected to any of the following: abuse; improper use; negligence; accident; failure of any end-user to follow the operating procedures outlined in the Eagle user’s manual; failure of the end-user to follow the maintenance procedures in the Eagle’s user’s manual; attempted modification or alteration by anyone other than an authorized Eagle Tarps representative.