No matter what type of trailer tarp system you need, whether it’s simple or complex, Verduyn Tarps is your one-stop source. Our Eagle Tarp Systems products include Conestoga-like rolling tarp systems that provide security and convenience. Eagle Tarp rolling tarp systems are fully customizable for any type of trailer and can save drivers up to two hours a day in tarping time.
If you’re looking for a Conestoga-rolling tarp system, Eagle Tarp Systems from Verduyn Tarps is your answer. Request a quote today.
Select your trailer type below:
The Eagle retractable tarp system is a dependable investment for securing your freight load that will save you time, money and fuel … and so much more!
Why Buy the Eagle Rolling Tarp System?
The Eagle system provides numerous benefits. Whether you need a drop deck, straight truck or flatbed tarp system, Verduyn Tarps builds the best system for you!
- Time Savings
- Dramatically reduces tarping time — tarp your load in less than 2 minutes.
- Drivers save 1 to 2 hours per day in tarping time
- Fuel Savings
- Our aerodynamic round-cornered headboard design saves approximately 5 percent of fuel costs over our competitors’ square-cornered headboards.
- Our system’s tarp does not balloon out behind the headboard.
- Lightweight construction — 1,800 lbs. on a 48-ft. flat deck — conserves fuel.
- Lost Load Savings
- With our maximum versatility, you’re ready for any return load.
- Ideal for LTL trucking.
- Damage Claim Savings
- No more loss due to improper tarping.
- Loads stay clean and dry.
- Cost Savings
- The average Eagle System costs less than $40 per week to own, saving you more than $200 per week.
- Money saved through reduced tarping time alone pays for Eagle within 2 years.
- Workforce Savings
- Drivers prefer the ease, speed and cleanliness of tarping with the Eagle System.
- Attract better drives and improve driver retention.
- Workers’ Compensation Savings
- The system keeps your drivers on the ground, improving safety and reducing compensation claims.