No matter what type of trailer tarp system you need, whether it’s simple or complex, Verduyn Tarps is your one-stop source. Our Eagle Tarp Systems products include Conestoga-like rolling tarp systems that provide security and convenience. Eagle Tarp rolling tarp systems are fully customizable for any type of trailer and can save drivers up to two hours a day in tarping time.
If you’re looking for a Conestoga-rolling tarp system, Eagle Tarp Systems from Verduyn Tarps is your answer. Request a quote today.
Select your trailer type below:
The Eagle retractable tarp system is a dependable investment for securing your freight load that will save you time, money and fuel … and so much more!
Why Buy the Eagle Rolling Tarp System?
The Eagle system provides numerous benefits. Whether you need a drop deck, straight truck or flatbed tarp system, Verduyn Tarps builds the best system for you!
- Time Savings
- Dramatically reduces tarping time — tarp your load in less than 2 minutes.
- Drivers save 1 to 2 hours per day in tarping time
- Fuel Savings
- Our aerodynamic round-cornered headboard design saves approximately 5 percent of fuel costs over our competitors’ square-cornered headboards.
- Our system’s tarp does not balloon out behind the headboard.
- Lightweight construction — 1,800 lbs. on a 48-ft. flat deck — conserves fuel.
- Lost Load Savings
- With our maximum versatility, you’re ready for any return load.
- Ideal for LTL trucking.
- Damage Claim Savings
- No more loss due to improper tarping.
- Loads stay clean and dry.
- Cost Savings
- The average Eagle System costs less than $40 per week to own, saving you more than $200 per week.
- Money saved through reduced tarping time alone pays for Eagle within 2 years.
- Workforce Savings
- Drivers prefer the ease, speed and cleanliness of tarping with the Eagle System.
- Attract better drives and improve driver retention.
- Workers’ Compensation Savings
- The system keeps your drivers on the ground, improving safety and reducing compensation claims.
Eagle Serial Number Location
Every Eagle Tarp System has a Serial Number that can be used to identify the correct parts for each system. This is stamped into the track on the driver side at the front. The picture below shows you exactly where to find it.